Our experienced front end developers build applications that greatly simplify complex problems for consumers and help improve their lives. Front end Belighters bring functionality to the art of design with skillful programming. They accept responsibility for ensuring the user experience fosters favorable user impressions to benefit your brand.
Crafting a delightful user experience requires great intuition and well-parsed hypotheses regarding presentation, with an inclination to test and test again – qualities you will find in our front end developers.
What a Belighted front end developer can do for you
Our front end developers take full ownership of delivering clean code that renders quickly and beautifully across browsers, devices and email inboxes.
Addressing the viewpoint of your customers with empathy:
- Gain a deep understanding of how your customers use the product
- Contribute in all phases of the application development lifecycle
- Conceptualize original ideas, bringing simplicity and user-friendliness to complex UIs
Delivering quality code in a timely manner so the team can hit delivery milestones:
- Collaborate with your CTO and back-end developers
- Work independently without technical oversight or technical guidance
- Actively participate in weekly and monthly scrum rituals
Merging design and programming to benefit the end user:
- Architecting and automating the build process for production
- Build interactive maps using real-time functionality and web sockets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues
Qualifications you can rely on
We match your specific requirements with the qualifications of our front end developer when we assemble your team.
Senior level qualifications as standard:
- Minimum 5+ years developing front end applications
- Experience converting high fidelity prototypes into web app front ends
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Expertise in leading applications and requirements:
- Knowledge of stateful routing with ui-router
- Experience with Bourbon and Neat for designing mobile-first experiences
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Experience creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Talk to us about your front end developer needs today.