Our experienced full stack developers add value throughout all phases of the development lifecycle. Full stack Belighters build products from the ground up or take ownership of an existing product’s codebase while closely working with CTOs and UX teams to build elegant solutions to technical problems.
Our full stack developers write clean, maintainable, efficient code. They design robust, scalable and secure features by following best practices. This includes test-driven development, refactoring, integrating code standards, and driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
What a Belighted full stack developer can do for you
Our full stack developers can address your complete range of needs throughout the development lifecycle.
Leveraging senior level expertise to address big picture concerns:
- Architecting, designing, scaling, performance tuning, and hosting rails apps
- Bringing game-changing product/functionality ideas to the table
- Building security in from the beginning
- Evaluation of technical tradeoffs
- Data analysis and visualization
Supporting your need for rapid progress to meet critical deadlines:
- Writing modular code moving rapidly to re-use
- Agile & scrum development methodologies
- Sprint planning and issue tracking
Advanced developer skills for successful product development:
- Backend programming with Ruby on Rails
- Build RESTful routes, controllers, services in Angular consuming our Rails API
- Database performance tuning and maintenance
Qualifications you can rely on
The qualifications of your full stack developer are matched to your requirements when we assemble your team.
Senior level qualifications as standard:
- Minimum 5+ years developing full stack applications end to end
- Passion for simple, clean architecture and DRY code
- Expert in Rails best practices, conventions, and proven gems
Expertise in leading applications and requirements:
- Mobile-responsive and mobile application development
- Google Material Design and/or Bootstrap
- Ecommerce systems
- UX design and specification
- Heroku & Amazon Web Services
Talk to us about your full stack developer needs today.