We are searching for the right Marketing Coordinator to join a team of passionate innovators. Our work changes the landscape of technology and we need you to help us spread the word. Your passion for marketing, obsession with results, and likeable personality will make you an integral part of our team. Come contribute to and grow with a high-caliber team that takes pride in excellence.
About the Marketing Coordinator Position:
Through direct and sustained interaction, you'll act as the frontline liaison between internal and external resources, managing the day-to-day project work under your purview, and proactively supporting the implementation of long-term strategic recommendations. You will work directly with Belighted’s CEO to execute on a comprehensive marketing plan aimed at strategic and sustainable growth. This is an upwardly mobile position with the opportunity to rapidly expand your marketing toolkit through practical, hands-on exposure to a variety of tactics and initiatives.
You should be prepared to thrive in an environment filled with tight deadlines, complex issues, and diverse initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator exemplifies a mix of work ethic, problem-solving, curiosity, and superior writing skills. By combining both your marketing acumen with project management expertise with a desire to take on new opportunities, you will be challenged to create impact for the company at an accelerated pace.
As a Belighted Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Manage company and vendor relationships through rigorous preparation and trust‐building
- Ensure procedural momentum is consistently maintained for ongoing marketing initiatives in the pipeline
- Manage the development of inbound content, including blog and social media posts in support of overarching strategic direction
- Manage the setup, implementation, and measurement of varied digital marketing tactic
- Aggressively pursue, absorb, and retain new expertise as it relates marketing best practices and approaches—both in a managed- and self-guided capacity
- Manage company expectations and ad-hoc needs while still pushing towards completing big picture objectives
Your familiarity with the baseline concepts driving the modern marketing landscape, and ability to adapt and remain agile under pressure—especially in unfamiliar territory—will be central to ensuring your ongoing success and impact in the role. Prerequisites for this position are as follows:
- Demonstrable track record of success taking on new challenges without needing to be asked, and in driving results outside of explicitly defined expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to efficiently orchestrate multiple personalities across disciplines harmoniously to achieve key business goals
- Proven ability to prioritize and carry out multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Impeccable writing skills, with the ability to translate complex software product development concepts into accessible language
- Deep interest in entrepreneurship, technology and innovation in general and in software products in particular
- Extremely well-organized, and highly detail oriented
- Conceptual familiarity with key marketing tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Social Media Community Management
- Content Marketing
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- You are proficient in French and English, work well in a team, and are a good communicator.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation: 35-45 K€ salary depending on seniority
- 32 days of leave (40-hour work weeks)
- Building relationships with a variety of successful software companies
- Opportunities to learn and grow through formal and informal training with access to an accelerated path to a key leadership position within our company if successful
- Respect and balance: unlimited remote work and flexible schedule
- Pleasant work environment: high-end laptops, state-of-the-art software
- Young and dynamic coworkers: you’ll be part of a highly skilled but friendly team
- Perks and benefits: Meal vouchers, first-class train subscription, healthcare, phone subscription
Belighted helps software innovators grow their vision from idea to success. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Belgium, we have helped fuel the growth of dozens of companies across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the United Kingdom.
We work with software businesses to build products on the frontlines of innovation. Excellence is at the core of all we do at Belighted, from our work building software products we are proud of, to respect for each other as individuals. We come together as a team to create extraordinary things - we are proud of what we accomplish every day and how we do it.
Our culture reflects our focus on quality and innovation. We demand quality in our work output, and we take pride and satisfaction in our services. A culture of quality shows in our relationships and our lives, as we strive for trust and transparency, empathy and team spirit, and the balance of work and life with flexibility and respect for the individual.
We believe in changing the status quo and improving the quality of life for fellow humans with software. Come join us on our journey of self-actualization and lifelong learning.