iOS Belighters develop and maintain client applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Their primary focus is the development of iOS applications and integration with back-end services. They work alongside other engineers and developers addressing different layers of the infrastructure.
Our senior iOS developers have significant experience shipping apps. They are team players with natural product intuition adept at working faster and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence.
What a Belighted iOS developer can do for you
Our iOS developers are committed to sophisticated design, collaborative problem solving and the creation of quality products within tight deadlines.Bringing to life the vision for the end user:
- Design features and enhancements for your product
- Apply user experience and UI designs to client interfaces
- Can turn business requirements and high-level designs into usable software
- Rapidly build and evolve major features
- Collaborate closely with product, design and management
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in pull request, design and code reviews
- Document all code and designs
Qualifications you can rely on
We match your requirements with the qualifications of your iOS developer when we assemble your team.Senior level qualifications as standard:
- Minimum 5+ years developing iOS applications
- Test automation experience building mission critical software
- Accomplished in developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications
- Deep understanding of object oriented software development
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience building mobile SDK and consuming RESTful services, oAuth2
- Skilled in iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Proficient in NET, Android, Web Development, iOS Development, Amazon Web Services
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum environment/methodology
Talk to us about your iOS developer needs today.